Pages

Monday, September 26, 2005

[生活] ROUTE 66


There're always connections among people in some way. Friends come and go, we all will be replaced by a symbol like a postcard or phone number once we cannot sit next to each other. But, you know what? That's why our memories become so sweet, rich, and colorful.

I miss Philly; I miss Taipei; I miss everything I've experienced these decades. Though I couldn't keep them with me, all these symbols always remind me of the stories we wrote together, like an invisible route 66.

So please, don't forget to send me a postcard, a hint says that you were there, you are there, you will be there!! I know someday, we will still meet somewhere, either in the States or in Taiwan. Take care and good luck!!


about Route 66:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Route_66

No comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎留下意見: